Personal Response and Support Service
814.765.5341, x 2690
To order, please call 1-800-242-1306, ext. 4989
Lifeline’s goal is to give you the confidence to continue to live independently in your own home - doing things for yourself. We do this by ensuring that you know whenever you need help, it’s just a button push away.
Lifeline with AutoAlert is the first medical alert pendant that can call for help even when you can't.
To call for help, you simply press the Personal Help Button you wear as a pendant or on a wristband. The Personal Help Button activates a small in-home communicator that automatically dials the Lifeline Call Center. Within seconds, your call will be answered by one of our caring, highly trained representatives or monitors. If you press your Personal Help Button but cannot speak, your Lifeline monitor will quickly send help.
Whatever you need, we will respond quickly. All your important information is immediately available to the monitor answering your call, so the type of help you need is quickly determined - and we make sure you get it.
• Lifeline is there for you, when others can’t be - 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
• Lifeline provides the peace of mind you and your loved ones deserve, enabling you to continue to live independently in your own home.
• Lifeline is easy to use - help is always just a button push away.
• Lifeline minimizes complications by making sure you quickly get help when you need it.
• Lifeline is remarkably affordable, with no purchase required and with no long-term commitment.
Please call for more information.